Hardkern Hardkern

haha

That was hilarious. Especially with the violins and the jumping car.

Midnight Alley Trailer Midnight Alley Trailer

Yuck

Heres what sucked about the movie:

-The animation was lazy
-The idea was completely unoriginal, come on "I was just a regular man." Everybody makes stuff like this.
-The music was annoying and unoriginal.

The eCelebrity Collab The eCelebrity Collab

Dude that was hilarious

Hahaha somebody is apparently jealous of knox =P

Anyways, I thought it was actually pretty funny. Good work ^__^

UglyBastard responds:

Thanks for the review =P

EmoLifeStyle2 EmoLifeStyle2

What is the "emo" lifestyle?

I don't mean to be a criticizer, but since when is moping and crying all the time recognized as the kind of lifestyle anybody wants to represent? It's not a way of life, its a way to be another trashy trend whore.

Silly Shorts 10 Silly Shorts 10

RIPPER!

This isn't your own original creation, this movie was made by group X, and it even says so at the end. Ripper.

Numa Numa Dance Flash Ed. Numa Numa Dance Flash Ed.

Actually kind of neat

It's funny how your stickman was lipsinging better than some of the other parodies they have got with real people here.

t40-exterminator pt1 clay t40-exterminator pt1 clay

Wasn't too good...

Although I rated your graphics and sound good, you will notice that I didn't rate style or overall very high:

The movie was too fast paced, at first I didn't even realize you were supposed to try and make sense out of the words because they were flashing by so quickly.

Perhaps if you slowed it down a little bit and made it somewhat easier to understand it would be better.

Clayman responds:

right.........................................................n00b..........................................................................

A cold dark night A cold dark night

Nice job

I really enjoyed that for the time it lasted.

The only thing I didn't really like was that it seemed kind of drawn out and lifeless because there werent any background sounds or music. Perhaps some subtle noises here and there would have made it seem more watchable.

Still I liked it, good luck with it getting into the portal.

Lightbulb VS Super Lock Lightbulb VS Super Lock

Wasn't very good.

I kinda liked the graphics that you used but next time you might consider having a plot, or not using that bad sounding voice emulator.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

VOILENT!

I love the gore, its the best!